Altman Health is the market leader in Israel for dietary supplements
Created in 2005 by Maabarot’s merger of Ta’am Teva and Altman, Altman Health today employs 150 people and offers a wide range of vitamins, nutritional supplements, homeopathic remedies, medicinal cosmetics and organic foods, which can be found in Israeli pharmacies, health-food stores, and national health-fund clinics.
The Altman Health brands include:
- Altman – nutritional supplements including Probiotic, Nosterol, Traumeel, Roots HR, Protec and more
- Mega Gluflex – to maintain joint health
- Alsepa – the leading Omega 3 supplement
- Yommy – children’s vitamins
- Adama – organic food
- Flexitol – medicinal cosmetics for dry skin
Altman Health’s professional medical representatives are in regular contact with the medical community. The firm also employs naturopaths, nutritionists, and dieticians to provide professional responses to customer inquiries.
Altman Health makes substantial investments in quality control and R&D so that its products meet the strict standards in its field of activity.
Visit our website at: www.altman.co.il